WELLS FARGO BANK ROOSEVELT SQUARE
- Branch Name:Roosevelt Square
- Service Type:Full Service Retail Office
- State & County:Washington - King
- City or Town:Seattle
Wells Fargo Bank Roosevelt Square branch located at 1026 Ne 64th Street, Seattle, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Seattle, King county, Washington since 2000.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5762 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Branch Count:5762 Offices in 40 states