ADIRONDACK BANK SYRACUSE
- Branch Name:Syracuse
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:New York - Onondaga
- City or Town:Syracuse
Adirondack Bank Syracuse branch located at 120 East Washington Street, Syracuse, NY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Syracuse, Onondaga county, New York since 2005.
Adirondack Bank is currently operating with 17 offices in New York. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Adirondack Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #28380
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:adirondackbank.com
- Total Branches:17 Offices in New York