BANK OF AMERICA ALBUQUERQUE MAIN
- Branch Name:Albuquerque Main
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:New Mexico - Bernalillo
- City or Town:Albuquerque
Bank of America Albuquerque Main branch located at 303 Roma Avenue, N.W., Albuquerque, NM has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Albuquerque, Bernalillo county, New Mexico since 1924.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4515 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4515 Offices in 34 states