BANK OF AMERICA BURLINGTON MAIN
- Branch Name:Burlington Main
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Alamance
- City or Town:Burlington
Bank of America Burlington Main branch located at 245 West Davis Street, Burlington, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Burlington, Alamance county, North Carolina since 1934.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4566 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4566 Offices in 34 states