BANK OF AMERICA SOUTH BOSTON
- Branch Name:South Boston
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Virginia - Halifax
- City or Town:South Boston
Bank of America South Boston branch located at 606 Broad Street, South Boston, VA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in South Boston, Halifax county, Virginia since 1931.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4568 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of America
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Total Branches:4568 Offices in 34 states