BANK OF HAWAII KAPAHULU
- Branch Name:Kapahulu
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Hawaii - Honolulu
- City or Town:Honolulu
Bank of Hawaii Kapahulu branch located at 727 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Honolulu, Honolulu county, Hawaii since 1960.
Bank of Hawaii is currently operating with 63 offices in Hawaii. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of Hawaii
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #18053
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:boh.com
- Branch Count:63 Offices in Hawaii