BANK OF THE WEST WALNUT CREEK
- Branch Name:Walnut Creek
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:California - Contra Costa
- City or Town:Walnut Creek
Bank of the West Walnut Creek branch located at 2050 North California Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Walnut Creek, Contra Costa county, California since 1973.
Bank of the West is currently operating with 536 offices in 19 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of the West
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3514
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofthewest.com
- Branch Count:536 Offices in 19 states