BENEFICIAL BANK WALNUT STREET
- Branch Name:Walnut Street
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
- City or Town:Philadelphia
Beneficial Bank Walnut Street branch located at 1632 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Philadelphia, Philadelphia county, Pennsylvania since 1938.
Beneficial Bank is currently operating with 62 offices in 2 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Beneficial Bank
- Bank Type:State Savings Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #15697
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:thebeneficial.com
- Branch Count:62 Offices in 2 states