CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK GOLD RIVER
- Branch Name:Gold River
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:California - Sacramento
- City or Town:Gold River
Central Valley Community Bank Gold River branch located at 2339 Gold Meadow Way, Ste. 100, Gold River, CA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Gold River, Sacramento county, California since 2002.
Central Valley Community Bank is currently operating with 25 offices in California. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Central Valley Community Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #23030
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:cvcb.com
- Branch Count:25 Offices in California