CHASE BANK SOUTH HILLS
- Branch Name:South Hills
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:West Virginia - Kanawha
- City or Town:Charleston
Chase Bank South Hills branch located at 1001 Bridge Road, Charleston, WV has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Charleston, Kanawha county, West Virginia since 1983.
Chase Bank is currently operating with 5217 offices in 23 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Chase Bank
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #628
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:chase.com
- Total Branches:5217 Offices in 23 states