CITIZENS BANK POULTNEY
- Branch Name:Poultney
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Vermont - Rutland
- City or Town:Poultney
Citizens Bank Poultney branch located at 177 Main Street, Poultney, VT has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Poultney, Rutland county, Vermont since 1944.
Citizens Bank is currently operating with 1156 offices in 12 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Citizens Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #57957
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:citizensbank.com
- Branch Count:1156 Offices in 12 states