FIFTH THIRD BANK SCOTT LAKE
- Branch Name:Scott Lake
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Florida - Polk
- City or Town:Lakeland
Fifth Third Bank Scott Lake branch located at 1011 East County Road 540a, Lakeland, FL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Lakeland, Polk county, Florida since 1997.
Fifth Third Bank is currently operating with 1154 offices in 10 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Fifth Third Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #6672
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:53.com
- Branch Count:1154 Offices in 10 states