FIFTH THIRD BANK TURKEYFOOT
- Branch Name:Turkeyfoot
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Kentucky - Kenton
- City or Town:Independence
Fifth Third Bank Turkeyfoot branch located at 4110 Richardson Road, Independence, KY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Independence, Kenton county, Kentucky since 2005.
Fifth Third Bank is currently operating with 1154 offices in 10 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Fifth Third Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #6672
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:53.com
- Branch Count:1154 Offices in 10 states