FIRST COMMONWEALTH BANK WHITEHALL
- Branch Name:Whitehall
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Allegheny
- City or Town:Pittsburgh
First Commonwealth Bank Whitehall branch located at 4750 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Pittsburgh, Allegheny county, Pennsylvania since 1914.
First Commonwealth Bank is currently operating with 106 offices in 2 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:First Commonwealth Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #7468
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:fcbanking.com
- Total Branches:106 Offices in 2 states