KANZA BANK KANSAS MASONIC HOME
- Branch Name:Kansas Masonic Home
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Kansas - Sedgwick
- City or Town:Wichita
Kanza Bank Kansas Masonic Home branch located at 402 South Martinson Street, Wichita, KS has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Wichita, Sedgwick county, Kansas since 2012.
Kanza Bank is currently operating with 4 offices in Kansas. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Kanza Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #13157
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:kanzabank.com
- Branch Count:4 Offices in Kansas