MIDLAND STATES BANK PRINCETON NORTH
- Branch Name:Princeton North
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Illinois - Bureau
- City or Town:Princeton
Midland States Bank Princeton North branch located at 1407 North Main Street, Princeton, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Princeton, Bureau county, Illinois since 1990.
Midland States Bank is currently operating with 37 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Midland States Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #1040
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:midlandsb.com
- Branch Count:37 Offices in 3 states