REGIONS BANK MARION MAIN
- Branch Name:Marion Main
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Indiana - Grant
- City or Town:Marion
Regions Bank Marion Main branch located at 402 South Washington Street, Marion, IN has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Marion, Grant county, Indiana since 1862.
Regions Bank is currently operating with 1450 offices in 15 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Regions Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12368
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:regions.com
- Total Branches:1450 Offices in 15 states