WELLS FARGO BANK EAST COBB CROSSING
- Branch Name:East Cobb Crossing
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Georgia - Cobb
- City or Town:Marietta
Wells Fargo Bank East Cobb Crossing branch located at 1454 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Marietta, Cobb county, Georgia since 1981.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5768 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Branch Count:5768 Offices in 40 states