WELLS FARGO BANK ROSE CREEK
- Branch Name:Rose Creek
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Georgia - Cherokee
- City or Town:Woodstock
Wells Fargo Bank Rose Creek branch located at 4355 Towne Lake Parkway, Woodstock, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Woodstock, Cherokee county, Georgia since 1996.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5880 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Wells Fargo Bank
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Total Branches:5880 Offices in 40 states