BANK OF AMERICA ABERDEEN
- Branch Name:Aberdeen
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Washington - Grays Harbor
- City or Town:Aberdeen
Bank of America Aberdeen branch located at 101 East Market Street, Aberdeen, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor county, Washington since 1955.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4566 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4566 Offices in 34 states