CHASE BANK EAST VILLAGE
- Branch Name:East Village
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:New York - New York
- City or Town:New York City
Chase Bank East Village branch located at 130 Second Avenue, New York City, NY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in New York City, New York county, New York since 1890.
Chase Bank is currently operating with 5232 offices in 23 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Chase Bank
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #628
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:chase.com
- Total Branches:5232 Offices in 23 states