FIRST CAROLINA BANK GREENVILLE
- Branch Name:Greenville
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Pitt
- City or Town:Greenville
First Carolina Bank Greenville branch located at 300 East Arlington Street, Greenville, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Greenville, Pitt county, North Carolina since 2009.
First Carolina Bank is currently operating with 2 offices in North Carolina. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First Carolina Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #35530
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstcarolinabank.com
- Branch Count:2 Offices in North Carolina