FIRST CITIZENS BANK AURORA
- Branch Name:Aurora
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Colorado - Arapahoe
- City or Town:Aurora
First Citizens Bank Aurora branch located at 13700 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora, CO has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Aurora, Arapahoe county, Colorado since 2011.
First Citizens Bank is currently operating with 526 offices in 20 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First Citizens Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #11063
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstcitizens.com
- Branch Count:526 Offices in 20 states