JOHNSON BANK KENOSHA MIDTOWN
- Branch Name:Kenosha Midtown
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Wisconsin - Kenosha
- City or Town:Kenosha
- Zip Code:53144
- Phone Number:262-657-2100262-657-2100
Johnson Bank Kenosha Midtown branch is one of the 30 offices of the bank and has been serving the financial needs of their customers in Kenosha, Kenosha county, Wisconsin since 1961. Kenosha Midtown office is located at 3928 60th Street, Kenosha. You can also contact the bank by calling the branch phone number at 262-657-2100
Johnson Bank Kenosha Midtown branch operates as a full service brick and mortar office. For lobby hours, drive-up hours and online banking services please visit the official website of the bank at www.johnsonfinancialgroup.com. You can edit branch details by clicking here if you believe the information is incomplete, incorrect, out of date or misleading.
- ■ Monday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- ■ Tuesday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- ■ Wednesday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- ■ Thursday:9:00am - 5:00pm
- ■ Friday:9:00am - 6:00pm
- ■ Saturday:8:00am - 1:00pm
- ■ Sunday:Closed
Johnson Bank Kenosha Midtown is open Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays. The branch opens at 9:00am in the morning. Working hours for Kenosha Midtown branch are listed on the table above. Note that this data is based on regular opening and closing hours of Johnson Bank and may also be subject to changes. Please contact Kenosha Midtown branch prior to your visit to confirm their hours of operation and availability.
- Bank Name:Johnson Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #20296
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:johnsonfinancialgroup.com
- Branch Count:30 Offices in Wisconsin
No reviews about the branch yet. Be the first to comment about Johnson Bank Kenosha Midtown branch...
Submit your comment, review or complaint about Kenosha Midtown branch.