THE MILFORD BANK STRATFORD
- Branch Name:Stratford
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Connecticut - Fairfield
- City or Town:Stratford
The Milford Bank Stratford branch located at 2366 Main Street, Stratford, CT has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Stratford, Fairfield county, Connecticut since 2007.
The Milford Bank is currently operating with 5 offices in Connecticut. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:The Milford Bank
- Bank Type:State Savings Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #16101
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:milfordbank.com
- Branch Count:5 Offices in Connecticut