TOWN BANK BURLINGTON
- Branch Name:Burlington
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Wisconsin - Racine
- City or Town:Burlington
Town Bank Burlington branch located at 400 Milwaukee Avenue, Burlington, WI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Burlington, Racine county, Wisconsin since 1920.
Town Bank is currently operating with 18 offices in Wisconsin. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Town Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #34717
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:townbank.us
- Total Branches:18 Offices in Wisconsin